Charities Banner

Charities

Altimate Care takes pride in supporting these incredible charities in order to help improve the lives of others.

American Red Cross Logo

Red Cross volunteers and staff work to deliver vital services – from providing relief and support to those in crisis, to helping you be prepared to respond in emergencies.

The March of Dimes Logo

The March of Dimes has led the way to discover the genetic causes of birth defects, to promote newborn screening, and to educate medical professionals and the public about best practices for healthy pregnancy.

Komen Columbus Logo

Komen Columbus invests 75 percent of its net income to support vital local breast health services in our 30-county service area, and dedicates the remaining net income – 25 percent – to national research to find the cures.

The Oval Society Logo

The Oval Society celebrates the supporters who meet the enormous challenges we face as a society, who seek a new vision for the university, and who empower Ohio State to fulfill our land-grant mission.

Columbus Blue Jackets Foundation Logo

The Columbus Blue Jackets Foundation dedicates time, resources and financial support to organizations making a difference in the areas of pediatric cancer, reading, fitness through play and the growth and development of amateur hockey.

2nd & 7 Foundation Logo

The mission of The 2nd & 7 Foundation is to promote reading by providing free books and positive role models to kids in need while encouraging young athletes of the community to pay it forward.

Nationwide Children's Logo

We are united in an effort to raise the much-needed support required to enable Nationwide Children’s to care for every child, for every reason, without regard to the family’s ability to pay.

Dress For Success Logo

Dress for Success is an international not-for-profit organization that empowers women to achieve economic independence by providing a network of support, professional attire & the development tools to help women thrive in work & in life.

Altimate Care Home Health

At Altimate Care will help you keep your loved ones safe and well cared for by providing custom services tailored to meet their special needs.

We are committed to providing you peace of mind and security, freeing you from interruptions, inconveniences and worries about your family members.

Newsletter Sign-Up

Receive helpful tips and information