Business Development StrategistReq #527
Altimate Care is seeking to hire an experienced, energetic, team oriented, self-disciplined Business Development Strategist for our Columbus and Millersburg offices. This professional will develop and manage relationships with referral sources in the community to promote Altimate Care’s services and to help grow all facets of the homecare business.
- Generate referral sources by building lasting relationships with physicians, long term care facilities, hospitals and rehabilitation centers.
- Conduct market analysis; develop strategies and goals to increase referral base sources.
- Conduct sales calls, evaluating results and effectiveness of referral activities.
- Support business development activities and help establish strong sustainable business relationships with new and existing referral sources.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- At least 2 years of prior homecare marketing experience.
- Proven ability to develop and implement marketing plans.
- Evidence of achieving referral goals within the homecare market.
- Excellent planning, organization and presentation skills.
- The ideal candidate will have established healthcare contacts and be able to readily network in the community.