Director of BillingReq #523
“Under New Ownership!”
Altimate Care is seeking to hire an experienced Director of Billing. This professional will oversee and manage the day-to-day operations of the Billing Department and ensure the accuracy and timeliness of claims and invoices.
- Lead the overall billing functions of the organization.
- Monitor, evaluate and review all billing procedures as related to regulatory compliance and external audits.
- Oversee the preparation of invoices for services rendered and processes electronic transmission of these invoices.
- Lead and motivate the RCM team to effectively deliver on the RCM strategic plan in line with Altimate Care’s core values.
- Remain abreast of all developments in the RCM space, especially as they apply to billing, collections, coding and healthcare reimbursement.
- Communicate with office Administration and staff regarding billing issues. Track billing adjustments.
- Provides subject matter expertise in RCM in areas including scope, risk identification, resources allocation and budget management.
- Drive and participate on calls, meetings, and events; working with executives and operations to ensure they meet the strategic goals.
- Work collaboratively with insurance payors to address denial and recoupment issues.
- Bachelors Degree in Business or Accounting (preferred).
- 7 + years experience in Accounting or Billing with at least 5 years supervisory responsibilities.
- Prior recent homecare billing experience (required).
- Proven experience in team leadership.
- excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in the use of computerized systems.
- Works well under pressure.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off