Occupational TherapistReq #539
Occupational Therapist (OT),– Altimate Care
CARE WITHOUT COMPROMISE
BETTER CARE IN BETTER HANDS.
Altimate Care provides home health services to our patients by delivering one on one care in our patients’ homes. This helps promote healing, reduces stress and allows the client to remain in their home. We’re seeking a Full, Part Time and or PRN Occupational Therapist to join our team!
As a Occupational Therapist, you will focus on independence with ADL’s, transfers in and out of shower, dressing, self-care, feeding and meal prep etc. and intermittent skilled visits to our patients in their homes. These visits will provide occupational therapy services to patients according to a written physician’s plan of care. This involves assessing and evaluating therapeutic/rehabilitative/functional status and the home environment, as well as participating in the development of the total plan of care.
- Perform intermittent skilled visits in the Cuyahoga County service territory at a Per visit rate.
- Adhere to all of the Medicare and Medicaid standards of care
- Collaborate with the Clinical team, attend Case conference at least monthly
- Communicate with physician for treatment needs and approval of POC
- Develop and follow a treatment plan.
- Complete visit ONLY authorized by Insurances.
- Document care on the EMR system.
- Ability to read and comprehend patient information.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
Education and Work Experience:
- Licensure: Currentunrestrictedlicense to practice as an Occupational Therapist (OT) in the state of Ohio.
2 Current CPR/AED/BLS/First Aidcertification.
Work is performed in our claimant’s home.
Requires standing and walking for extensive periods of time. Occasionally lifts and carries items weighing up to 10 pounds.
Area of Ohio coverage:
Per patient visit. NEGOTABLE
What is in it for YOU?
- Flexible scheduling to accommodate YOU and your commute.
- Competitive wages and travel pay for YOU.
- Organization that cares about YOU, promoting a work-life balance.
- One to one patient care, lightening the load for YOU.
- Support for YOU from your employer.
- YOU can make a difference!
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
Licenses & Certifications
- Ohio Occupational Therapist (OT) License